RAGEBREED

PROMOTIONS : EVENTS : BOOKINGS : CLUBS : ONLINE SHOP

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Musicians Wanted/Available

Karina Sher
Site Owner

If you are in a band looking for musicians or you are a musician looking for a band, feel free to advertise here 8)

--

Go for your dreams!

October 18, 2010 at 1:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Misery89

LEICESTER BASED BLACK METAL BAND ADVERSARY SEEKS NEW GUITARIST

We are looking for a new guitarist, as current one has had to leave for uni commitments. 

We are seeking a guitarist who is dedicated and has the motivation to be in the band. Having your own gear would also be a plus, for gigging and such and have an interest in the genre we're playing.

Also, while not essential, be able to do some backing (sometimes lead) vocals, done in a low growls, like I said, not essential but a plus nonetheless.

For more information, PM me, reply in this thread, send a message to the bands myspace at www.myspace.com/adversarybm or email me personally at alba_drainyou@hotmail.com

Videos of us live can be seen at www.youtube.com/user/adversarybm

October 18, 2010 at 7:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Viking Phil

There's a couple of Death Metal bands in Nottingham that are after Bassists.

Also, I know of a Death Metal vocalist looking for a band to join. He is also Nottingham-based.

--

Outgunned, outnumbered, though never outclassed.

November 21, 2010 at 12:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Viking Phil

Death Metal band looking for dedicated double kick drummer. Nottingham/Derby area.

--

Outgunned, outnumbered, though never outclassed.

December 28, 2010 at 2:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Karina Sher
Site Owner

MINDLAPSE are looking for a drummer.  Double kick and progressive styles a must.  If interested please contact us on www.myspace.com/mindlapse. 

Many Thanks,

Karina

--

Go for your dreams!

April 4, 2011 at 12:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dave
Styles include Death, Thrash, Industrial, Deathcore and Groove. Possibly aiming for a djent tone with a few polyrhythmic grooves to keep things interesting. 

Advantages include: 
* Gigging opportunities with excellent stage presence. 
* Recording of original songs in an impressive style. 
* Bragging rights. 
* Free Beer & Sex. 

Now that I have your attention: We are currently a Vocalist (Seth), a bassist (Walker) and a drummer (Lloyd) all aged 18-25 seeking a guitarist to complete our new metal band. 

Our influences include Fear Factory, Zyklon, Vildhjarta, 5 Finger Death Punch, Chimaira, Periphery, Lamb of God and Meshuggah amongst others. We're doing originals only, not covers. We may do a single cover to help us play well together, but mostly want to start writing and recording our own material! 

I (Seth) have plenty of stage experience doing vocals and years of composition experience myself, Walker has been playing for many years now and Lloyd has much experience on stage and recording. 

The right candidate must be able to tremolo pick and play fast riffs, the skills to play epic solos not a requirement but could add some flavour, keeping tight to the drumming and playing solidly as part of a unit is very important. Own gear required. Gigging amp not essential but the means to either eventually buy one or hire one out will be required when the time comes. Stage experience not vital but we're looking to gig with good quality when the time comes! Nobody under 18 due to inevitable gigging restrictions down the line. Gearheads and tonefreaks welcome.
--
"I am of an open mind and I am willing to hear criticism. Also: That’s stupid and you’re stupid."
April 4, 2011 at 12:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Karina Sher
Site Owner

Lake Of Dreams require guitarist and keyboardist for live acoustic shows.  Paid work but need to learn full EP along with a few covers.  Tours and festival dates to be confirmed this year and next but committed members that can practice weekly only reply to bookings_ragebreed@hotmail.co.uk

--

Go for your dreams!

May 20, 2019 at 2:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.